- Special Passenger Counts
- Weekly Unemployment Updates
- Quarterly Statistical & Economic Report
- DBEDT Quarterly Forecast
- Monthly Economic Indicators
- Emerging Industries Research
- Quality of Life Indicators
- Survey of Ocean Science and Technology Activity in Hawaii, 2007
This study will focus on the results of an updated survey of Ocean Science and Technology activity in Hawaii conducted for years 2006 and 2007. It is the fifth in a series of studies produced by DBEDT since 1987 focusing on trends in the funding sources, performers, subject areas, and employment in Ocean Science and Technology activity (see References section for a list of previous reports).
- Monthly Energy Trends
- County Social, Business and Economic Trends in Hawaii
This report presents statistics on social, business and economic trends for the State and each of its four counties, annually from 1990 to 2010.
- Self-Sufficiency Income Study
- Wage and Employment Structure: Comparing Recent Trends for Hawaii vs. the U.S.
- Federal Activities in Hawaii
- Measuring Economic Diversification in Hawaii
- Population and Economic Projections for the State of Hawaii to 2040
This report presents the results and methodology of the 2040 Series of the DBEDT Population and Economic Projections for the State of Hawaii and its four counties.
- 2007 State Input-Output Study
- 2005 State Input-Output Study
- 2007 Hawaii Inter-County Input-Output Study
- 2005 Inter-County Input-Output Study
- 2002 State Input-Output Study
- Input Output Study: 1997 Benchmark Report
- Hawaii’s Economy
A topical report on Hawaii’s economy.
- DBEDT e-reports
- Foreign Investment Activities in Hawaii and the United States 1954 through 1998, by Country
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
“The National Data Book contains a collection of statistics on social and economic conditions in the United States. Selected international data are also included. The Abstract is also your Guide to Sources of other data from the Census Bureau, other Federal agencies, and private organizations.”
- An Analysis of Hawaii Unemployment Insurance Program
An Economic Analysis of the Hawaii Unemployment Insurance Program – Recent trends and Some Policy Options
- 2002 Inter-County Input-Output Study
- The Creative Industry in Hawaii
This report develops a definition and estimation methodology for measuring the economic activity generated by the creative economy in Hawaii.
- Workers’ Compensation System in Hawaii
- Other Web Sites with Statistics