Hawaii Restaurant Card Program
- The Hawaii Restaurant Card is a prepaid debit card that will aid eligible Hawaii Unemployment Insurance recipients with supplemental funds they can use at island restaurants throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
- Qualified individuals will begin receiving the Hawaii Restaurant Card in the mail beginning October 16.
- To learn more about using the card, visit HawaiiRestaurantCard.com.
- Questions about the Hawaii Restaurant Card Program: HRC@cochawaii.org or (808) 825-4904
- Eligibility: myrestaurantcard.hawaii.gov
- The Hawaii Restaurant Card is a one-time benefit and will not impact SNAP and Medicaid benefits or eligibility.