January 6, 2021 General AgendaPosted on Dec 31, 2020 in Main
HAWAII COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, January 06, 2021
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
III. INFORMATION & DISCUSSION
IV. ACTION ITEM
11. Authorize the Executive Director to Request a Release of $10 Million in General Obligation Bond Funds from the Governor for Planning, Design, and Project Management Work for the Stadium Development District as Authorized by Act 268, SLH 2019, Section 6 and as amended by Act 4, SLH 2020, Section 5.
V. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Authority may elect to convene in executive session pursuant to Sections 92-4 and 92-5 (a), Hawaii Revised Statutes, if any exceptions set forth therein apply. If you need any auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, please contact HCDA via phone: (808) 594-0300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or facsimile: (808) 587-0299 to allow sufficient time to address your request.
If you would like to provide verbal or written public testimony, please submit a request or your written testimony via
• Email at email@example.com
• Web form at http://dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/submit-testimony/
• Regular mail sent to HCDA’s office address:
Hawaii Community Development Authority
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
• Facsimile (fax) to HCDA at (808) 587-0299.
The deadline for submitting written testimony is 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 5, 2021. Written testimony will only be accepted for items listed on the meeting agenda. Please check www.dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda for posted meeting agendas and meeting materials. Written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
*Pursuant to Section 92-3, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws, the Chairperson may limit public testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.