Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
HTDC Awards Nearly $2 Million in Grants to Hawaii Manufacturers
High Technology Development Corp. -- Fifty-one Hawaii companies will soon be able to streamline, improve, and optimize operations thanks to funding from the High Technology Development Corporation through Innovate Hawaii’s Manufacturing Assistance Program (MAP).
DBEDT Releases 2015 State Data Book Online
DBEDT released the “2015 State of Hawaii Data Book” today. The state’s Data Book is the most comprehensive statistical book about Hawaii in a single compilation.
NELHA and County of Hawaii Host Energy Storage Conference
Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority -- NELHA announced today that it is partnering with the County of Hawaii to host a conference on energy storage trends and opportunities in Kailua-Kona on Sept. 12 and 13.
HTDC Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Wetware WednesdayRead More Entries from News
High Technology Development Corp. -- HTDC monthly WetWare Wednesday hits a milestone in August as it celebrates five years of bringing together software designers, entrepreneurs, students, and educators to share ideas and spark new business opportunities.
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board