Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
SBRRB Elects Officers for 2017 – 2018
Small Business Regulatory Review Board — DBEDT's Small Business Regulatory Review Board (SBRRB) has announced its officers for 2017 – 2018.
DBEDT Releases Report on Consumer Debt in Hawaii
DBEDT released a report today: “An Analysis of Consumer Debt: How does Hawaii Compare with the Nation?” The report examined various consumer debt categories.
Hawaii Businesses and Events Recognized for Green Practices
Hawaii State Energy Office — A hotel that diverts up to 30 percent of its waste from the landfill and saves more than 10 million gallons of water annually is among the recipients of this year’s Hawaii Green Business Program awards.
Hawaii’s Economy Continues Moderate GrowthRead More Entries from News
DBEDT released its second quarter 2017 Statistical and Economic Report, which shows Hawaii’s economy continues moderate growth in the coming years.
VERGE Hawaii 2017
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board