Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
DBEDT Releases Report on Honolulu Consumer Spending
DBEDT released a report today that provides data and analysis on spending patterns of Honolulu households during the 2013-2014 period. The “Honolulu Consumer Spending” report summarizes data obtained through household surveys conducted by DBEDT in 2014 and 2015.
State Honors Businesses and Events for Green Practices
State Energy Office -- The state honored 16 businesses and five events today for their innovative work to conserve energy and implement sustainable practices that will protect the environment and help Hawaii meet its clean energy goals.
DBEDT Solicits Services to Create a Broadband Infrastructure Public-Private Partnership
DBEDT is working to increase the state’s broadband capacity and speeds to meet the growing needs of the people who choose to live and work in Hawaii.
DBEDT Releases Report on Non-English Speaking Population in HawaiiRead More Entries from News
DBEDT released a report today that examines the non-English speaking population in Hawaii based on data collected by the U.S. Census Bureau from 2010 to 2014.
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board