Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
DBEDT Accepting Forms for New Renewable Fuels Tax Credit
Hawaii State Energy Office -- DBEDT is now accepting notifications from renewable fuels producers planning to pursue Hawaii’s new renewable fuels tax credit.
State’s Clean Energy Progress Outlined in DBEDT Report
Hawaii State Energy Office -- DBEDT's Hawaii State Energy Office (HSEO) has released its 2016 Energy Resources Coordinator’s Annual Report, which highlights the policies and activities that have advanced the state approximately a quarter of the way toward its target of achieving 100 percent renewable energy by 2045.
Creative Lab Hawaii – Web-Series Immersive Fellow, Dee McBride, Lands Licensing Deal on her Web-Series, “Paradise Justice”
DBEDT's Creative Industries Division (CID) applauds web-series co-creator and executive producer, Dee McBride, a current Creative Lab Hawaii - Web-Series Immersive fellow, and her husband/partner Shawn McBride, for landing a licensing deal on their scripted web-series titled, “Paradise Justice,” with Seeka.TV
HTDC’s 17th Annual Holiday Tech Job Fair Showcases Opportunities for KamaainaRead More Entries from News
High Technology Development Corp. -- Companies looking for talented kamaaina with technology skills are invited to participate in HTDC's 17th annual Holiday Tech Job Fair on Wednesday, Dec. 28, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Japanese Cultural Center’s Manoa Grand Ballroom.
2016 Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board