Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Media Advisory: Hawaii’s First Agriculture-Tech Hackathon Wraps Up, Solutions to be Presented and Awards Announced
Hawaii Technology Development Corp. — The AGathon, Hawaii’s agriculture-tech hackathon, kicked off on Saturday, Jan. 6 with more than 80 people forming teams to develop technology solutions to problems affecting the state’s agricultural sector.
State Upgrades Online Renewable Energy Mapping Tool
Hawaii State Energy Office — The State of Hawaii has unveiled an updated version of its Renewable EnerGIS online mapping tool that will make it easier for land owners, developers, residents and policy makers to assess the renewable energy potential of sites statewide as Hawaii moves ahead with its clean energy transformation.
Hawaii Clean Energy Initiative Marks 10-Year Anniversary
Hawaii State Energy Office — Hawaii celebrated a milestone today by marking the 10th anniversary of the Hawaii Clean Energy Initiative (HCEI).
Hawaii Foreign-Trade Zone No. 9 Completes Installation of Largest Photovoltaic System in Core Business DistrictRead More Entries from News
DBEDT announced that its Foreign-Trade Zone division (FTZ) has completed the installation of its long-planned photovoltaic system at its Pier 2 facility.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board