HOW TO SUBMIT A RULE CHANGE RECOMMENDATION FOR BOARD REVIEW:
FOR STATE DEPARTMENTS AND COUNTIES:
- Complete the proper Small Business Impact Statement forms (Pre-Public Hearing or Post-Public Hearing).
- Obtain a PDF copy of the Regulations/Rules (preferrably in Ramseyer format) you wish to change/add.
- Attach both the Small Business Impact Statement AND a copy of the Regulations/Rules to the form and submit for the board’s review.
Small Business Impact Statement Forms
FOR THE PUBLIC:
- Fill out our Regulation Review Card and complete all missing information.
- You may attach written Testimony to the Regulation Review Card or via email. Testifiers may also come to the next board meeting and testify in person.
Regulation Review Card
Small Business Bill of Rights
In September 2007, the SBRRB finalized its publication of Hawaii’s “Small Business Bill of Rights.”
These Rights contain 16 existing rights taken from Hawaii Revised Statutes as well as core principles & expectations.
Link to the Administrative Rules on the Lt. Governor of the State of Hawaiʻi website.
Legislative Public Hearings
Link to the list of Public Hearings on the Hawaii State Legislature website.
Most Recent Newsletter-MailChimp
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter under the ‘Contact Us’ page.