Forecasts–2nd Quarter 2018 (released on May 14, 2018)
DBEDT revised the visitor industry forecast upward with visitor arrivals now growing at 6.0 percent for 2018, 1.2 percent for 2019 and 1.4 percent for 2020 and 2021. Growth of visitor expenditures will be at 8.6 percent for 2018, 2.0 percent for 2019, and 3.5 percent for 2020 and 2021.
- Visitor Arrivals (total)
- Visitor Arrivals (by market)
- Visitor Days (total)
- Visitor Expenditures (total)
Trends of Key Variables for Hawaii Tourism
(Since this trend section is updated more frequently, some of the recent developments in this section may not be reflected in our tourism forecasts above)
- Economic Conditions of Major Markets
- U.S. and Canada Housing Price
- Exchange Rates
- Click here for more charts and data on key indicators in tourism.