Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
DBEDT Recruiting Hawaii Companies for Tokyo International Gift Show
DBEDT is looking for companies to showcase their Hawaii-made products at the Autumn 2018 Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS).
New Report Shows Hawaii Households Will See $710 Million Reduction in Federal Individual Income Tax for Tax Year 2018
DBEDT released a report today, “The Impact of the Federal Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA) on Hawaii Households,” which shows the total reduction in Federal individual income tax is more than $710 million for tax year 2018.
HTDC Awards More Than $1 Million in Grants to Local Companies
Hawaii Technology Development Corp. — HTDC awarded 15 Hawaii-based companies $1,417,050 from its Hawaii SBIR grant programs. The companies will use the funding to further the development of new products to meet a range of needs in the state, from healthcare solutions to agriculture.
New Report Shows Consumer Debt Increased Faster in Hawaii than the Nation in 2017Read More Entries from News
DBEDT released a report today, “2017 Quarterly Consumer Debt Report,” which shows total consumer debt increased 4.1 percent for Hawaii consumers between the first quarter and the fourth quarter of 2017, higher than the 3.5 percent experienced at the national level.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board