Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Hawaii Foreign-Trade Zone No. 9 Celebrates 50th Anniversary
DBEDT celebrated the 50th anniversary of its Foreign-Trade Zone No. 9 (FTZ9) division today. The “Hawaii FTZ9: 50 Years and Beyond” event showcased 50 commemorative photos to highlight the 50 years of operations in the State of Hawaii.
DBEDT Releases Data on Big Island and Kauai Consumer Spending
DBEDT released two reports today that provides data and analysis on spending patterns of Big Island and Kauai households in 2014.
Hawaii Foreign-Trade Zone No. 9 Gets Ready to Celebrate 50th Anniversary
Media Advisory -- DBEDT is getting ready to celebrate the 50th anniversary celebration of its Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) division.
Third Annual Honolulu Mini Maker Faire to Showcase Invention and Creativity in HawaiiRead More Entries from News
High Technology Development Corp. -- HTDC is sponsoring the third annual Honolulu Mini Maker Faire on Saturday, June 25, from noon to 5 p.m., at Iolani School. The Honolulu Mini Maker Faire takes after the national Maker Faire by Maker Media, which launched in the Bay Area in 2006 and spawned more than 100 independently produced events worldwide.
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board