Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Hawaii Economy Continues Healthy Growth
In its third quarter 2015 Statistical and Economic Report, DBEDT projects that Hawaii's economy will accelerate growth rates in 2015 and 2016.
Five Community-based Nonprofits Selected for New CBED Accelerator
DBEDT recently launched a community-based economic development accelerator program, the CBED Accelerator.
State Energy Office Taps GreenBiz Group to Bring Cutting-Edge VERGE Series to Hawaii
State Energy Office -- The Hawaii State Energy Office has selected California-based GreenBiz Group to bring its annual VERGE event series to Hawaii.
State Data Book 2014 Now Available on DBEDT WebsiteRead More Entries from News
The 2014 State of Hawaii Data Book is available on the DBEDT website and may be downloaded in whole or in part as either PDF or Excel files.
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Hawaii Film Office
- Hawaii State Data Center
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Strategic Industries Division
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board