Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawai‘i’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
- GreenSun Hawaii Loan Program Finances $3 Million in Solar Installations Statewide - July 7, 2014
- DBEDT Files Applications with PUC to Implement Green Energy Market Securitization Program - June 9, 2014
- Hawaii Applauds Obama Administration’s Climate Change Rules for Power Plants–Rest of the Country Following Hawaii’s Lead - June 2, 2014
- ‘HI Growth Initiative’ Establishes Financing Pipeline for Hawaii’s Tech Industry - May 29, 2014
- State Forecasts Stable Economic Growth - May 14, 2014
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board