Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Hawaii Economy Continues Stable Growth
DBEDT released its fourth quarter 2015 Statistical and Economic Report, which projects that Hawaii's economy will continue stable growth in the next few years.
Hawaii Expands Broadband Network
DBEDT through its attached agency, the Hawaii Strategic Development Corporation (HSDC) announced, as part of a public-private partnership, two new broadband facilities outfitted with state-of-the-art multi-gigabit connectivity.
Hawaii Economy Continues Healthy Growth
In its third quarter 2015 Statistical and Economic Report, DBEDT projects that Hawaii's economy will accelerate growth rates in 2015 and 2016.
Five Community-based Nonprofits Selected for New CBED AcceleratorRead More Entries from News
DBEDT recently launched a community-based economic development accelerator program, the CBED Accelerator.
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Hawaii Film Office
- Hawaii State Data Center
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Strategic Industries Division
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board