Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Forms Available for Renewable Fuels Production Tax Credit
Hawaii State Energy Office — Qualifying renewable fuels producers planning to claim Hawaii’s new renewable fuels production tax credit (RFPTC) for the 2017 tax year must submit a “RFPTC - Credit Certificate” form now available online.
Public Input Sought in Development of Vehicle Emissions Plan
Hawaii State Energy Office — DBEDT is seeking public input as it develops a non-binding plan to spend up to $8.125 million from a settlement with German automaker Volkswagen to promote the reduction of vehicle emissions in Hawaii.
DBEDT Predicts Improved Economy in 2018
DBEDT released its first quarter 2018 Statistical and Economic Report, which shows Hawaii’s overall economic condition in 2018 will be better than previously projected, due to the expected short-term increase in business and household income resulting from the Federal tax reform.
Media Advisory: Local Companies with Innovative Products to be Featured at HSBIR ExhibitRead More Entries from News
Hawaii Technology Development Corp. — The Hawaii Innovation Products Exhibition, sponsored by HTDC, will feature local companies that are creating innovative science- and technology-based products.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board