Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Hawaii Featured in December Issue of United Airlines’ Hemispheres Magazine, Dossier
Hawaii is the focus of a multi-page special section in the December issue of Hemispheres, the in-flight magazine of United Airlines. Dossier, Hemispheres’ Economic Development series, features Hawaii with in an in-depth overview
HTDC Hosts Seminar on Manufacturing Assistance Grant
High Technology Development Corporation -- HTDC will host a seminar on state grant funding available to qualified Hawaii manufacturing companies to help with product development or expansion through the Manufacturing Assistance Program (MAP) grant.
Creative Lab Hawaii – Producers Immersive Fellow, Vilsoni Hereniko, and His Motion-Picture, “Until the Dolphin Flies,” Lands Major Coproduction Deal
Award-winning Hawaii filmmaker Vilsoni (“Vili”) Hereniko is teaming up with Australian producer Trish Lake (“Early Winter”), and New Zealand producer Catherine Fitzgerald (“The Orator”) to coproduce “Until the Dolphin Flies.” Production of the motion picture will begin in early 2018.
Creative Lab Hawaii Program Accelerates Growth for Creative Entrepreneurs at AFMRead More Entries from News
DBEDT's Creative Industries Division (CID) applauds the eight fellows of its Creative Lab Hawaii Program (CLH Program), who participated in this year’s American Film Market (AFM), which was held at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel from Nov. 2 – 9, 2016.
2016 Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board