Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawai‘i’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
- State Economists See Continued Positive Economic Growth - May 10, 2013
- Office of Planning Seeks Proposals for Research Reserve Site - April 22, 2013
- State Forecasts Strong Economic Growth - February 22, 2013
- Hawai‘i Leads Nation in Energy Savings Performance Investment per Capita - December 29, 2012
- Hawaii First in Nation to Receive Mitsubishi’s First All-Electric Vehicle Made for North American Consumers - December 12, 2012