Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Media Advisory: 18th Annual Holiday Tech Job Fair Aims to Connect Hawaii’s Leading Tech Companies with Local Talent
Hawaii Technology Development Corp. — The 18th Annual Holiday Tech Job Fair, presented by the Hawaii Technology Development Corporation, offers the perfect opportunity to discover tech career opportunities at some of Hawaii’s leading companies.
PISCES Seeks Proposals for Feasibility Study on Basalt Fiber Manufacturing in Hawaii
Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems — PISCES -- a state-funded aerospace center located in Hilo, Hawaii -- is seeking a qualified firm to conduct a comprehensive market feasibility study. The goal of the research is to determine whether a basalt fiber manufacturing facility in the County of Hawaii will benefit the local economy.
New Hawaii-Hiroshima Emerging Young Business Leaders Program Highlights Expansion of Sister-State Relationship
In honor of the 20th anniversary of the sister-state relationship between Hawaii and Hiroshima, the Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce created a new program in partnership with the Hiroshima Prefecture Government and DBEDT.
Creative Lab Hawaii Congratulates Amy Bircher on Premiere of Lifetime Original Movie “Delivering Christmas” Airing December 3Read More Entries from News
DBEDT congratulates Creative Lab Hawaii (CLH) Writer’s Immersive Program Fellow Amy Bircher on her work-for-hire screenplay, “Delivering Christmas,” which is set to debut as a TV “mini movie” on Lifetime on Sunday, Dec. 3.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board