Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Office of Planning Seeks Public Comment for Economic Development Strategy
Office of Planning -- The public is invited to comment on a draft Hawaii Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS), which would serve as a blueprint for economic development throughout the state.
More than 60 Hawaii Companies Showcased at the 2016 Tokyo International Gift Show
More than 60 Hawaii Companies just completed participating in the 2016 Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS). This year marks the fifth consecutive year that DBEDT organized a Hawaii Pavilion at TIGS.
HTDC Awards $1.5 Million Contract for Microgrid Project at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam
High Technology Development Corp. -- HTDC announced today that its Hawaii Center for Advanced Transportation Technologies (HCATT) program just awarded a $1.5 million contract to design a series of interconnected microgrids at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH), the first phase of an anticipated five-year project that will demonstrate the reliability and resiliency of renewable energy.
High Technology Development Corporation Offers Small Business GrantsRead More Entries from News
High Technology Development Corp. -- Small research companies wishing to spur the development of innovative scientific and engineering technologies for federal applications are encouraged to apply for a matching grant from HTDC.
2016 Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board