Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Business, Events Receive Hawai‘i Green Business Awards for Energy Efficiency Efforts
State Energy Office -- Businesses and event organizers across Hawaii have taken their commitment to reduce, reuse and recycle to a new level.
Solar Plane Arrives in Hawaii, Symbolizes State’s Commitment to Innovation and Clean Energy
State Energy Office -- Powered only by the sun’s rays, the Solar Impulse 2 airplane brought its messages of innovation and clean energy to Hawaii as it neared the halfway point of its around-the-world flight without using fossil fuel.
GEMS Program Begins Accepting Clean Energy Loan Applications From Consumers
State Energy Office -- The Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority announced today that it has begun accepting loan applications from consumers seeking to finance solar photovoltaic systems under the state’s Green Energy Market Securitization (GEMS) program.
Hawaii is Featured in Clinton Global InitiativeRead More Entries from News
State Energy Office -- The State of Hawaii’s dual announcement of a fulfilled and new Commitment to Action took center stage at the opening of the Clinton Global Initiative’s 2015 CGI America in Denver.
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Hawaii Film Office
- Hawaii State Data Center
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Strategic Industries Division
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board