Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawai‘i’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
- State Forecasts Continued Economic Growth in 2014 - February 25, 2014
- DBEDT Releases Current Study on Hawaii’s Construction Industry - February 20, 2014
- State Closes $10 Million Investment Fund Based in Maui - January 22, 2014
- Newly Approved Hu Honua Biomass Power Purchase Agreement Aligned with State’s Renewable Energy Goals - December 23, 2013
- State Airports Energy Project to Continue Hawaii’s Efficiency Momentum - December 18, 2013
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board