Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
DBEDT Releases Analysis on Hawaii Home Buyers
DBEDT released its first report on Hawaii home buyers. The "Residential Home Sales in Hawaii" report summarizes home sale activities in Hawaii recorded for the period from January 2008 to September 2015.
Hawaii Economy Continues Stable Growth
DBEDT released its fourth quarter 2015 Statistical and Economic Report, which projects that Hawaii's economy will continue stable growth in the next few years.
Hawaii Expands Broadband Network
DBEDT through its attached agency, the Hawaii Strategic Development Corporation (HSDC) announced, as part of a public-private partnership, two new broadband facilities outfitted with state-of-the-art multi-gigabit connectivity.
Hawaii Economy Continues Healthy GrowthRead More Entries from News
In its third quarter 2015 Statistical and Economic Report, DBEDT projects that Hawaii's economy will accelerate growth rates in 2015 and 2016.
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Hawaii Film Office
- Hawaii State Data Center
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Strategic Industries Division
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board