Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
DBEDT Predicts Accelerated Economic Growth in 2018
DBEDT released its second quarter 2018 Statistical and Economic Report, which shows Hawaii’s economy started to accelerate during the first quarter of 2018 and the economic growth in 2018 will be better than previously projected.
Creative Lab Hawaii (CLH) Music and Transmedia Programs Set to Begin on Hawaii Island this Summer
Creative Lab Hawaii (CLH) is set to begin its summer program for music and transmedia. CLH is welcoming songwriters and storytellers to join the program on the Big Island this summer.
SBRRB Elects Officers for 2018-2019
Small Business Regulatory Review Board — SBRRB has announced its officers for 2018 – 2019.
DBEDT Showcasing Hawaii’s Innovation at 2018 BIO International ConventionRead More Entries from News
For the seventh consecutive year, DBEDT is promoting Hawaii’s leading life science companies and research organizations at the annual BIO International Convention.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board