Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Hawaii Business and Events Recognized for Green Practices
Hawaii State Energy Office — This year’s awards for the Hawaii Green Business Program include innovative solutions to going green.
Media Advisory: 2018 Hawaii Green Business Awards Ceremony
Hawaii State Energy Office — Governor David Ige will present Hawaii Green Business Awards to 26 businesses and organizations for their efforts to save energy, recycle and conserve water.
New Innovative Program Creates More Opportunities for Hawaii’s Clean Energy Future
Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority — HGIA is calling attention to a new program that will allow Hawaii to join other progressive states to offer innovative financing for clean energy adoption.
HTDC Breaks Ground on Entrepreneurs’ Sandbox Facility in Kakaako, Set to be Complete in July 2019Read More Entries from News
Hawaii Technology Development Corp. — A groundbreaking ceremony today marked the start of construction on the Hawaii Technology Development Corporation’s (HTDC) Entrepreneurs’ Sandbox facility in Kakaako.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board