Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
MEDIA ADVISORY: SBIR National Road Tour Arrives in Hawaii Hosted by HTDC
High Technology Development Corp. — HTDC will host the final stop on this year’s U.S. Small Business Administration’s SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) National Road Tour —“Seeding America’s Future Innovations”— with its arrival in Hawaii.
Creative Lab Hawaii Announces Participants and Coaches for 2017 Music Immersive Connecting Songwriters with Film & TV Industry
Opening new revenue and creativity channels for Hawaii’s musicians, Creative Lab Hawaii (CLH) is proud to announce 11 finalists for its annual Music Immersive program that pairs up songwriters with professionals in the entertainment industry.
PISCES and Hawaii CC Launch Credit-Based Internship Program
Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems — PISCES — a state-funded aerospace agency — in partnership with Hawaii Community College has launched a new credit-based internship program to offer college students high-tech learning opportunities while earning classroom credit.
Hawaii Garners National Recognition for Investment in Energy EfficiencyRead More Entries from News
Hawaii State Energy Office — A national network of energy efficiency experts recently honored Hawaii with its “Race to the Top Award” for the pioneering work being done by state and county agencies to boost investment in energy efficiency projects that are helping the state meet its clean energy goals.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board