Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
DBEDT Launches 2017 HiSTEP Export Promotion Program
DBEDT has launched the 2017 Hawaii State Trade Expansion Program (HiSTEP), a multifaceted program designed to assist Hawaii small businesses with their export development.
HTDC Small Business Grantees Honored with National Tibbetts Award at the White House
High Technology Development Corp. — Two Hawaii-based businesses and recipients of HTDC's Hawaii Small Business Innovation Research (HSBIR) grant, have received the national Tibbetts Award for 2016.
New Executive Director Named for HGIA
Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority — HGIA announces Gwen Yamamoto Lau as its new Executive Director, effective today. Yamamoto Lau joined HGIA in May 2016 as Managing Director and brings more than 30 years of strategic leadership and management experience in commercial and credit union banking as well as community development financing.
DBEDT Accepting Forms for New Renewable Fuels Tax CreditRead More Entries from News
Hawaii State Energy Office — DBEDT is now accepting notifications from renewable fuels producers planning to pursue Hawaii’s new renewable fuels tax credit.
2016 Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board