Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
PISCES Summer Interns Unveil Pivotal Project Involving a Mock Lunar Mission at a Planetary Analog Test Site on Hawai‘i Island
Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems -- PISCES on Thursday highlighted the research done by interns on a pivotal project involving a mock lunar mission at a planetary analog test site on Hawai‘i Island.
High Technology Development Corporation Hosts Sessions On How To Do Business With National Security Agency
High Technology Development Corp. -- Companies wanting to learn more about doing business with the National Security Agency (NSA) are invited to participate in free one-on-one sessions with representatives from the agency.
Hawaii Leads in Energy Performance Contracting for 5th Straight Year
Hawaii State Energy Office -- Hawaii was recognized for the fifth consecutive year by the Energy Services Coalition as the nation’s leader for per capita investment in energy performance contracting.
Office of Planning Seeks Public Comment for Economic Development StrategyRead More Entries from News
Office of Planning -- The public is invited to comment on a draft Hawaii Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS), which would serve as a blueprint for economic development throughout the state.
2016 Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board