Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
GEMS Program Begins Accepting Clean Energy Loan Applications From Consumers
State Energy Office -- The Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority announced today that it has begun accepting loan applications from consumers seeking to finance solar photovoltaic systems under the state’s Green Energy Market Securitization (GEMS) program.
Hawaii is Featured in Clinton Global Initiative
State Energy Office -- The State of Hawaii’s dual announcement of a fulfilled and new Commitment to Action took center stage at the opening of the Clinton Global Initiative’s 2015 CGI America in Denver.
Hawaii Economic Expansion Continues with Slower Pace
In its second quarter 2015 Statistical and Economic Report, DBEDT projects that Hawaii's economy will continue its stable growth in 2015 and beyond but at a slower pace than previously projected.
International Students Contribute More Than $205 Million Directly to Hawaii’s EconomyRead More Entries from News
DBEDT's Research and Economic Analysis Division today released an economic report analyzing, "The Economic Impact of International Students in Hawaii."
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Hawaii Film Office
- Hawaii State Data Center
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Strategic Industries Division
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board