Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Countdown to NASA Space Apps Challenge in Hawaii Hosted by DevLeague with Sponsorship from HTDC
High Technology Development Corp. — Calling all code challengers! DevLeague will host the 2017 NASA Space Apps Challenge in Hawaii at the Manoa Innovation Center with sponsorship from HTDC.
HTDC Awards More Than $1 Million in Grants to Hawaii Companies for Research and Development
High Technology Development Corp. — HTDC awarded grants to six Hawaii-based companies to support their research and development efforts of new products and solutions.
Creative Lab Hawaii Accepting Applications for Web-Series and Animation Immersives
DBEDT's Creative Industries Division (CID) announces a call for applications for the department’s Creative Lab Hawaii (CLH) immersives.
DBEDT Congratulates Local Entrepreneur as Six Tons of Hot Sauce Heads for JapanRead More Entries from News
DBEDT congratulates Jimmy Chan, president of Hawaiian Chip Company, for being selected as SBA’s Exporter of the Year for the City and County of Honolulu by the U.S. Small Business Administration District Office.
2016 Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board