Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
DBEDT Predicts Improved Economy in 2018
DBEDT released its first quarter 2018 Statistical and Economic Report, which shows Hawaii’s overall economic condition in 2018 will be better than previously projected, due to the expected short-term increase in business and household income resulting from the Federal tax reform.
Media Advisory: Local Companies with Innovative Products to be Featured at HSBIR Exhibit
Hawaii Technology Development Corp. — The Hawaii Innovation Products Exhibition, sponsored by HTDC, will feature local companies that are creating innovative science- and technology-based products.
773 Battery Storage Projects Permitted on Oahu in 2017
DBEDT released a report on battery storage projects on Oahu for 2017, which shows 773 battery storage related projects permitted in 2017.
Creative Lab Hawaii Announces the Start of Its 2018 ProgramRead More Entries from News
DBEDT's Creative Industries Division (CID) announces its 2018 Creative Lab Hawaii (CLH) Media Programs in Screenwriting, Producing, Web Series and Ideation, which are expanding to Kauai, Maui and Hawaii islands.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board