Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
Hawaii Foreign-Trade Zone No. 9 Gets Ready to Celebrate 50th Anniversary
Media Advisory -- DBEDT is getting ready to celebrate the 50th anniversary celebration of its Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) division.
Third Annual Honolulu Mini Maker Faire to Showcase Invention and Creativity in Hawaii
High Technology Development Corp. -- HTDC is sponsoring the third annual Honolulu Mini Maker Faire on Saturday, June 25, from noon to 5 p.m., at Iolani School. The Honolulu Mini Maker Faire takes after the national Maker Faire by Maker Media, which launched in the Bay Area in 2006 and spawned more than 100 independently produced events worldwide.
Fourth Annual MaiTai Maui Tech Night Takes Place Tuesday June 14
DBEDT through its attached agency, the Hawaii Strategic Development Corporation (HSDC), announces the fourth annual MaiTai Maui Tech Night, a signature Startup Paradise event held in partnership with a group of Silicon Valley venture capitalists, tech executives and entrepreneurs.
Creative Lab Hawaii Announces Music Immersive Participants for Songwriting Boot Camp and MentorsRead More Entries from News
DBEDT's Creative Industries Division (CID) announces the participants and coaches for the Music Immersive Program (June 11-15) through the department’s Creative Lab Hawaii (CLH). The program will take place on Hawaii Island, right before the annual Hawaii Songwriters Festival (June 16-18).
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- High Technology Development Corp.
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board