Aloha from DBEDT!
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is Hawaii’s resource center for economic and statistical data, business development opportunities, energy and conservation information, and foreign trade advantages.
New Report Highlights Total Value of Air Cargo
DBEDT released a report analyzing the recent and future trends in the air cargo industry. The report highlights major changes in the air cargo industry in the past 15 years.
DBEDT Launches 2018 HiSTEP Export Promotion Program
DBEDT announces the launch of the 2018 Hawaii State Trade Expansion Program (HiSTEP).
DBEDT and Study Hawaii Announces Media and Press Tour on International Education
DBEDT and the Study Hawaii Educational Consortium announces a press and media tour of six journalists from Asia, Europe and South America.
Creative Lab Hawaii Expands Industry Access for Media Entrepreneurs at 2017 American Film MarketRead More Entries from News
DBEDT's Creative Industries Division continues to grow opportunities for Hawaii’s entrepreneurs, announcing that six fellows of its Creative Lab Hawaii Immersive Program will participate in the 2017 American Film Market.
The 84th Tokyo International Gift Show
- Business Development & Support Division
- Creative Industries Division
- Foreign-Trade Zone Division
- Research & Economic Analysis Division
- Hawaii State Energy Office
- Office of Aerospace Development
- Hawaii Community Development Authority
- Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Hawaii Housing Finance & Development Corp.
- Hawaii Strategic Development Corp.
- Hawaii Technology Development Corp.
- Hawaii Tourism Authority
- Land Use Commission
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Office of Planning
- Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Small Business Regulatory Review Board