01-09-2019 Kakaako AgendaPosted on Jan 3, 2019 in Main
Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
AGENDA – KAKAAKO BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Regular Meeting Minutes of December 5, 2018
III. ACTION ITEMS
2. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Month-to-Month Right of Entry with the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation for the use of the “Forrest Private Driveway” in Kakaako Makai?
4. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Contract for 3-Years Plus Two 1-Year Options to Extend for Maintenance, Inspection and Repairs to Landscape, Irrigation Systems, Drainage Systems and Other Related Items at Kolowalu Park and the Queen Street Extension with Nohonani Landscape LLC and to Expend Up to $336,960 from the Hawaii Community Development Authority Public Facilities Subaccount?
5. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Contract for 3-Years Plus Two 1-Year Options to Extend to Furnish Building Maintenance Services for the Hawaii Community Development Authority American Brewery Building with the Lowest Responsive Bidder and Expend Funds From the Hawaii Community Development Authority Revolving Funds, Leasing and Management Subaccount?
IV. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
6. Monthly Reports and Other Status Reports
a. Approved permit applications that did not require HRS § 206E-5.6 public hearings.
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Garett Kamemoto, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda.
Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA office located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu,
Hawaii. The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA agenda items. Written public testimony
will be accepted through our website at dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/ up to 12:00 p.m. the day before the
date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony
deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony. Persons who
intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items may sign-up at the beginning of each
meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be
treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public
inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. HCDA does not have public
parking; however, there are several parking options in the area. Metered street parking is also
available on a first-come first-served basis.