Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
KAKAAKO, KALAELOA & HEEIA BUSINESS
- CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- General Meeting of April 5, 2017
III. ACTION ITEMS
- Shall the Authority Adopt Positions on Legislation that May Affect the Hawaii Community Development Authority for the 2017 Legislative Session? (Exhibit A)
- Shall the Authority Disband the Hawaii Community Development Authority’s Asset Management Task Force and Form and Appoint a Task Force to Evaluate the Financial Position of the Hawaii Community Development Revolving Fund and Potential for Further Revenue Generation?
- REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Information: Monthly Financial Report for March 2017.
- Kalaeloa Public Safety Group
- Kalaeloa Assessments FY 2016-2017
- Infrastructure Initiatives
- Administrative Matters
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Garett Kamemoto, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, e‑mail at email@example.com, or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, www.hcdaweb.org. Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA, located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA Agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at www.hcdaweb.org up to 12:00 p.m. the day before date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony, as the HCDA cannot guarantee that any written testimony submitted after the written testimony deadline will be incorporated into the record. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items shall sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. There are several public parking lots in the Kakaako area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-serve basis.