12-06-17 Kalaeloa AgendaPosted on Nov 30, 2017 in Agenda 2017, Agenda 2017, Agendas
Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Kalaeloa Regular Meeting of October 4, 2017
III. ACTION ITEMS*
- Shall the Authority Accept the Findings and Recommendations of the Kalaeloa Heritage Park Stockpile Task Force, presented to the Board on September 6, 2017?
- Shall the Authority Authorize the Interim Executive Director to Execute a Lease Agreement with Aloha Solar Energy Fund II, ECC Energy Solutions, LLC, to Develop a 5 Megawatt Photovoltaic Solar Farm on Parcel 13073-E, Tax Map Key (1) 9-1-013:070 at Kalaeloa, Oahu, Hawaii?
- Shall the Authority Authorize the Interim Executive Director to Expend Up to $200,000.00 from the Kalaeloa Community Development District Revolving Fund to Retain a Consultant to Assist the Hawaii Community Development Authority with the Documentation of Metes and Bounds and Rights of Way in the Kalaeloa Community Development District?
- Shall the Authority Authorize the Interim Executive Director to Expend up to $450,000.00 from the Kalaeloa Community Development Revolving Funds, Leasing and Management Subaccount, to Retain a Consultant to Assist the Hawaii Community Development Authority to prepare Technical and Financial Studies and a Request for Proposal for the Kalaeloa Safe and Reliable Energy Infrastructure Project in the Kalaeloa Community Development District?
IV. REPORT OF THE INTERIM EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
6. Information: Kalaeloa Monthly Activities Update
a. Kalaeloa Stakeholder’s Meeting
b. Kalaeloa Landowner Assessments
*Meals will be served to Authority Members and required staff as an integral part of the meeting.
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Francine Murray, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, e‑mail at [email protected] or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/ Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA, located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA Agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/ up to 12:00 p.m. the day before date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items may sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. There are several public parking lots in the Kakaako area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-serve basis.