AGENDA 09-06-2017 GeneralPosted on Sep 1, 2017 in Main
Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
KAKAAKO, KALAELOA & HEEIA BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- General Meeting of August 2, 2017.
III. ACTION ITEMS
- Shall the Authority Adopt the Recommendation of the Financial Position Task Force, as to Goal 1: Community Development Plans in HCDA Community Development Districts shall have an identified long-range completion date?
The Authority may convene an executive meeting pursuant to HRS § 92-5 (a) (4), for the purpose of consulting with the Authority’s legal counsel on questions and issues relating to the Authority’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities, and liabilities relating to the above items.
- Shall the Authority Form and Appoint a Task Force Pursuant to HRS § 92-5 (b) (4), to Conduct an Annual Performance Evaluation of the Executive Director?The Authority may convene an executive meeting pursuant to HRS § 92-5 (a) (2) for the purpose of consulting with the Authority’s legal counsel on questions and issues relating to the Authority’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities, and liabilities relating to the above items.
- Shall the Authority Approve the Hawaii Community Development Authority’s Potential Legislative Strategy, Proposed Operating Budget, and Potential CIP Projects for the 2018 Legislative Session?
IV. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
5. Information: Monthly Financial Report for July 2017.
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Garett Kamemoto, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, e‑mail at [email protected] or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda. Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA office located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA Agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/ up to 12:00 p.m. the day before date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items may sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. HCDA does not have public parking; however, there are several parking options in the area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-serve basis.