March 3, 2021 KAKAAKO AGENDAPosted on Feb 25, 2021 in Main
HAWAII COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
AGENDA – KAKAAKO BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
III. ACTION ITEM
2. Authorize the Executive Director to Amend the Existing Right of Entry Agreement with Reuse Hawaii Executed on June 1, 2020 for the Use of a Portion of Oahu Tax Map Key (1) 2-1-015: 052 in Kakaako Makai for the Purposes of Equipment Storage (ROE 7-20) to Extend the Term for an Additional Two Years Until May 31, 2023
IV. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
3. Monthly Report and Other Status Reports
The Authority may elect to convene in executive session pursuant to Sections 92-4 and 92-5 (a), Hawaii Revised Statutes, if any exceptions set forth therein apply. If you need any auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, please contact HCDA via phone: (808) 594-0300, e-mail: [email protected] or facsimile: (808) 587-0299 to allow sufficient time to address your request.
If you would like to provide verbal or written public testimony, please submit a request or your written testimony via
• Email at [email protected]
• Web form at https://dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/submit-testimony/
• Regular mail sent to HCDA’s office address:
Hawaii Community Development Authority
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
• Facsimile (fax) to HCDA at (808) 587-0299.
The deadline for submitting written testimony is 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 2, 2021. Written testimony will only be accepted for items listed on the meeting agenda. Please check www.dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda for posted meeting agendas and meeting materials. Written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
*Pursuant to Section 92-3, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws, the Chairperson may limit public testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.