November 3, 2021 Heeia AGENDAPosted on Oct 27, 2021 in Main
HAWAII COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
The public may view this meeting livestream at:
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/7025694770?pwd=OVozQjNiTUw5ajhrNmFBdzc3U213UT09
Meeting ID: 702 569 4770
AGENDA – HEEIA BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1.Regular Meeting Minutes of January 6, 2021
III. DECISION MAKING
2. Consider Authorizing the Executive Director to Expend up to $300,000.00 from the Hawaii Community Development Authority’s Heeia Community Development District Special Fund, for Funds Appropriated to the Authority by the 2021 Legislature through H.B. 200, HD1, SD1, CD1 for the Purpose of Remediating Invasive Mangrove in HCDA’s Heeia Community Development District.
IV. INFORMATION & DISCUSSION
The Authority may elect to convene in executive session pursuant to Sections §92-4 and §92-5(a), Hawaii Revised Statutes, if any exceptions set forth therein apply.
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, please contact Craig Nakamoto, HCDA Compliance Assurance and Community Outreach Officer at (808) 594-0300 and [email protected] as soon as possible, preferably by Monday, November 1, 2021. If a request is received after, Monday, November 1, 2021, we will try to obtain the auxiliary aid/service or accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Upon request, this notice is available in alternate formats.
If you would like to provide verbal or written public testimony, please submit a request or your written testimony via
- Email at [email protected]
- Web form at https://dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/submit-testimony/
- Regular mail sent to HCDA’s office address:
Hawaii Community Development Authority
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Facsimile (fax) to HCDA at (808) 587-0299.
The deadline for submitting written testimony is 12:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Written testimony will only be accepted for items listed on the meeting agenda. Please check www.dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda for posted meeting agendas and meeting materials. Written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying. If you would like to provide oral testimony, please join the meeting via zoom (meeting id: 702 569 4770 passcode: 434019) and instructions will be provided in the chat box and also by the individual who will be presiding over the meeting.
*Pursuant to Section 92-3, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws, the Chairperson may limit public testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.