September 1, 2021 Kakaako AGENDAPosted on Aug 25, 2021 in Main
HAWAII COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/7025694770?pwd=OVozQjNiTUw5ajhrNmFBdzc3U213UT09
Meeting ID: 702 569 4770
AGENDA – KAKAAKO BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Regular Meeting Minutes of August 4, 2021
III. DECISION MAKING
2. Request to Establish a Permitted Interaction Group Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes §92–2.5 (b) to Review the HCDA’s Reserved Housing Program and Make Recommendations to the Authority on Maintaining Long–Term Affordability of Reserved Housing Units.
3. Request to Authorize the Executive Director to Defer the Payment of Shared Equity to Allow the Owners of Ke Kilohana Unit 1409 to Change the Title to Their Unit by Removing the 1% Interest Owner.
3a. Ex. A Owner letter
3b. Ex. B DEED
IV. INFORMATION & DISCUSSION
4. Financial Position and Operations of the Honuakaha Limited Partnership, Owner of the Honuakaha Senior Rental Housing Project, located at 545 & 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, and Identified as Tax Map Key Numbers: 1–2–1–031–021.
The Authority anticipates convening an executive meeting pursuant to HRS §92–5(a)(4), to consult with the Board’s attorneys on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s power, duties, privileges, immunities, and liabilities for the subject agenda item.
V. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
5. Monthly Report and Other Status Reports
a. Approved permit applications that did not require HRS 206E–5.6 public hearings
The Authority may elect to convene in executive session pursuant to Sections 92–4 and 92–5 (a),
Hawaii Revised Statutes, if any exceptions set forth therein apply.
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, please contact Craig Nakamoto, HCDA Compliance Assurance and Community Outreach Officer at (808) 594–0300 and [email protected] as soon as possible, preferably by Monday, August 30, 2021. If a request is received after, Monday, August 30, 2021, we will try to obtain the auxiliary aid/service or accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Upon request, this notice is available in alternate formats.
If you would like to provide verbal or written public testimony, please submit a request or your written
• Email at [email protected]
• Web form at https://dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/submit–testimony/
• Regular mail sent to HCDA’s office address:
Hawaii Community Development Authority
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
• Facsimile (fax) to HCDA at (808) 587–0299.
The deadline for submitting written testimony is 12:00 p.m. Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Written testimony will only be accepted for items listed on the meeting agenda. Please check www.dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda for posted meeting agendas and meeting materials. Written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
*Pursuant to Section 92–3, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws,
the Chairperson may limit public testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.
Testimony deadline is 12:00 p.m. the day before the respective hearing.