September 1, 2021 KALAELOA AGENDAPosted on Aug 25, 2021 in Main
HAWAII COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
AGENDA – KALAELOA BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
III. DECISION MAKING
2. Request to Reestablish the Kalaeloa Community Development District Master Plan and Rules Amendment Permitted Interaction Group Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes §92–2.5(b) and Appoint Kalaeloa Authority Members and Community Members to the Permitted Interaction Group.
3. Request to Convene a Kalaeloa Community Development District Design Advisory Board, Pursuant to Section 15–217–78(g), Hawaii Administrative Rules, and Appoint a Kalaeloa Authority Member to the Design Advisory Board.
IV. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
a. Approved permit applications that did not require HRS §206E–5.6 public hearings
The Authority may elect to convene in executive session pursuant to Sections §92–4 and §92–5(a), Hawaii Revised Statutes, if any exceptions set forth therein apply.
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, please contact Craig Nakamoto, HCDA Compliance Assurance and Community Outreach Officer at (808) 594–0300 and [email protected] as soon as possible, preferably by Monday, August 30, 2021. If a request is received after, Monday, August 30, 2021, we will try to obtain the auxiliary aid/service or accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Upon request, this notice is available in alternate formats.
If you would like to provide verbal or written public testimony, please submit a request or your written
• Email at [email protected]
• Web form at https://dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/submit–testimony/
• Regular mail sent to HCDA’s office address:
Hawaii Community Development Authority
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
• Facsimile (fax) to HCDA at (808) 587–0299.
The deadline for submitting written testimony is 12:00 p.m. Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Written testimony will only be accepted for items listed on the meeting agenda. Please check www.dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda for posted meeting agendas and meeting materials. Written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
*Pursuant to Section 92–3, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws, the Chairperson may limit public testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.
Testimony deadline is 12:00 p.m. the day before the respective hearing.