01.04.2017 Kakaako Business Agenda/Board PacketPosted on Dec 30, 2016 in Agenda 2017
Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Kakaako Regular Meeting of October 5, 2016
2. Kakaako Special Meeting of November 3, 2016
III. ACTION ITEMS
3. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Contract for Janitorial, Trash Collection, and Maintenance Services for Kakaako Waterfront, Gateway, Kolowalu and Kewalo Basin Parks For a Maximum Five (5) Year Period Using Funds From the Hawaii Community Development Authority Revolving Funds, Public Facility Dedication Subaccount?
4. Shall the Authority Determine that Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statute §206E-13, Consultation by the Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation (HHFDC) for Demolition of the Building Located at 620 Coral Street for Conversion to Open Space as Required by Planned Development Permit No. PD 4-89 (Pohulani) has been Completed?
IV. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
5. Application for a Technical Assistance Grant from Smart Growth America Relating to Small-Scale Manufacturing and Place-Based Economic Development in the Kakaako Community Development District.
7. Monthly and Status reports on the following:
a. Approved permit applications that did not require HRS §206E-5.6 public hearings.
b. HCDA Kakaako Parks.
*Meals will be served to Authority Members and required staff as an integral part of the meeting.
Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes, Chapter 92-3; Hawaii Administrative Rules, Title 15- 219-28; and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws, the Chairperson may limit public oral testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.
Pursuant to Sections 92-4 and 92-5(a), Hawaii Revised Statutes, the Authority may elect to convene in executive session.
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Garett Kamemoto, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, e mail at email@example.com, or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, www.hcdaweb.org. Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA, located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
SUBMIT PUBLIC TESTIMONY ON HCDA’S WEBSITE: The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA Agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at www.hcdaweb.org up to 12:00 p.m. the day before date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony, as the HCDA cannot guarantee that any written testimony submitted after the written testimony deadline will be incorporated into the record. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items shall sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. There are several public parking lots in the Kakaako area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-serve basis.