02-07-18 Kakaako AgendaPosted on Feb 2, 2018 in Main
Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Kakaako Meeting of November 1, 2017
- Kakaako Meeting of December 6, 2017
- Kakaako Meeting of January 3, 2018
III. ACTION ITEMS
4. Shall the Authority Authorize the Interim Executive Director to Extend Contract No. 65496 for the Maintenance of the Hawaii Community Development Authority’s Office Local Area Network, Work Stations and Other Attached Electronic Devices?
6. Shall the Authority Authorize the Interim Executive Director to Reimburse the Department of Public Safety in the amount of $88,486.91 from the Hawaii Community Development Revolving Funds, Leasing and Management Subaccount for Deputy Sheriff presence to secure the closed Kakaako Makai parks from October 8 through December 17, 2017?
7. Shall the Authority Appoint a Permitted Interaction Group to Investigate Issues Involving HCDA’s Kakaako Waterfront, Kakaako Gateway Mauka and Kakaako Gateway Makai Parks?
IV. REPORT OF THE INTERIM EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
b. HCDA Kakaako Parks Management Update
c. Kewalo Basin Hearings Officer Procurement Update
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Francine Murray, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda. Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA office located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/ up to 12:00 p.m. the day before the date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items may sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. HCDA does not have public parking; however, there are several parking options in the area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-served basis.