Agenda 06-07-2017 KakaakoPosted on Jun 1, 2017 in Main
Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Kakaako Regular Meeting of April 5, 2017
2. Kakaako Regular Meeting of May 3, 2017
III. ACTION ITEMS
3. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Transfer $150,000 from the Hawaii Community Development Revolving Fund (Leasing and Management Subaccount) to the Heeia Community Development Revolving Fund for the Preparation of Plan and Rules for the Heeia Community Development District (“CCD”)?
4. Shall the Authority Consent to a 12-Month Extension for the Sale of Na Lei Hulu Kupuna’s Leasehold Interest to Mark Development, Inc. in Accordance with the Purchase and Sale Agreement Dated March 30, 2015?
5. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Execute a Right of Entry with Bikeshare Hawaii for a Five (5) Year Term at Kolowalu Park?
6. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to execute a ground lease with Hale Kewalo LP, for land parcel identified as Tax Map Key (TMK) (1) 2-3-007-026 (Parcel 26) for construction of the128 unit affordable rental project (Hale Kewalo).
IV. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
7. Monthly and Status reports on the following:
a. Approved permit applications that did not require HRS Â§ 206E-5.6 public hearings.
b. HCDA Parks Update.
d. Former Historic Honolulu Advertiser Building, 605 Kapiolani Boulevard — Issuance of Certificate of Occupancy to Hawaiian Dredging Construction Company.
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Garett Kamemoto, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, email at [email protected], or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, www.hcdaweb.org. Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA, located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA Agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at www.hcdaweb.org up to 12:00 p.m. the day before date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony, as the HCDA cannot guarantee that any written testimony submitted after the written testimony deadline will be incorporated into the record. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items shall sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. There are several public parking lots in the Kakaako area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-serve basis