December 4, 2019 Kakaako AgendaPosted on Nov 27, 2019 in Main
Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Regular Meeting of November 6, 2019
III. INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION
2. Update: Kakaako Sunset Study Permitted Interaction Group
IV. ACTION ITEMS
3. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Amend General Lease No. 17-04 for the Entrepreneur’s Sandbox with the Hawaii Technology Development Corporation for the Purposes of Adding Parking and Landscape Maintenance?
4. Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Extend the Developer Feasibility Period by 365 Calendar Days and Execute an Amendment to the Development Agreement with Stanford Carr KM II LLC, a Wholly Owned Affiliate of Stanford Carr LLC, for the Development of the Innovation Hale Project?
V. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
5. Monthly Reports and Other Status Reports
a. Approved permit applications that did not require HRS § 206E-5.6 public hearings.
The Authority may elect to consult with counsel in executive session pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes Section 92-5.Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability should contact HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator at (808) 594-0300, e-mail [email protected] by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available at dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda. Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA office located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii. The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/ up to 12:00 p.m. the day before the date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items may sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
HCDA does not have public parking; however, there are several parking options in the area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-served basis.