Park Permit Large/Commercial Event Supplemental Form
The Kaka‘ako District Parks are welcoming open spaces among a thriving urban neighborhood, providing recreational, family-friendly gathering places where public health and safety are a priority.
The Guidelines are general and are not all inclusive.
See the PARK RULES (HAR-15-210) for a full list of events that require a permit
Payment of all applicable fees will secure your event date on the calendar.
- Commercial Application fee = $100
- Usage fee varies per HAR Ch. 15-210-49
- Free public event = $500/ day
- Paid public event = $1,000/ day
- Weddings = $100/ each
- Other = $500/ day or $10/stall (50 parking stalls max at Waterfront Park)
- Security Deposit varies per HAR Chapter 15-210-46*:
- Group of 50-100 = $200
- Group of 101-200 = $500
- Group over 200 = $1,000
- Any staking or driving on grass requires $5,000 deposit, regardless of group size
*Only cash or check are accepted. Make payment to:
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, Hawaiʻi 96813
*The applicant is financially responsible should there be any damage to the premises.
There is a 45 day minimum processing time.
This form can be saved and completed later by clicking on “Save” at the bottom. Enter your email into the window that appears and a link will be sent to you.
Email us the event flyer, webpage or social media link to email@example.com, and we will share the event on HCDA’s Facebook page.