August 4, 2021 Kakaako AGENDAPosted on Jul 28, 2021 in Main
HAWAII COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/7025694770?pwd=OVozQjNiTUw5ajhrNmFBdzc3U213UT09
Meeting ID: 702 569 4770
AGENDA – KAKAAKO BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Regular Meeting Minutes of July 7, 2021
III. ACTION ITEM
2. Shall the Authority Adopt Hearing Officer Wayne Nasser’s Recommended Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and Decision and Order in the Following Consolidated Contested Case Hearing Matter: Docket No. ACC–2017–01 in Re Petition of the Golden Eagle Marine Charter Services Corp?
4. Request to Authorize the Executive Director to Award and Execute a Three–Year Contract with Two One–Year Options to Extend with Arekat Pacific Security, Inc. for Security Guard and Outreach Services for the Kewalo Basin Harbor Diamond Head Parking Area and Kolowalu Park, located in Honolulu, Hawaii and Identified as Tax Map Key Nos. (1) 2–1–058:134, (1) 2–3–004–080 (portion), (1) 2–3–006–015 and (1) 2–3–006–016 (portion).
5. Request to Approve Subordination of the HCDA’s Equity Sharing Payment for Reserved Housing Units to Allow Unit Owners to Obtain a Second Mortgage Under the following Conditions:
(a) The Maximum Allowable Second Mortgage Amount Is Limited to the Original Sales Contract Price Plus Any Partial Shared Equity Payments Minus the Remaining Mortgage, and
(b) The Total Allowable First Mortgage Plus Second Mortgage Does Not Exceed the Current City and County of Honolulu Property Tax Assessed Value, if the Current Property Tax Assessed Value is Less than the Original Sales Contract Price.
IV. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
6. Monthly Report and Other Status Reports
a. Approved permit applications that did not require HRS 206E–5.6 public hearings
The Authority may elect to convene in executive session pursuant to Sections 92–4 and 92–5 (a), Hawaii Revised Statutes, if any exceptions set forth therein apply.
If you need any auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, please contact HCDA via phone: (808) 594–0300, e–mail: [email protected] or facsimile: (808) 587–0299 to allow sufficient time to address your request.
If you would like to provide verbal or written public testimony, please submit a request or your written testimony via
• Email at [email protected]
• Web form at https://dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/submit–testimony/
• Regular mail sent to HCDA’s office address:
Hawaii Community Development Authority
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
• Facsimile (fax) to HCDA at (808) 587–0299.
The deadline for submitting written testimony is 12:00 p.m. Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Written testimony will only be accepted for items listed on the meeting agenda. Please check www.dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda for posted meeting agendas and meeting materials. Written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
*Pursuant to Section 92–3, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws, the Chairperson may limit public testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.