November 3, 2021 Kakaako AGENDAPosted on Oct 27, 2021 in Main
HAWAII COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
AGENDA – KAKAAKO BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
III. DECISION MAKING
2. Request to Establish a Permitted Interaction Group, Pursuant to Section §92-2.5(b) Hawaii Revised Statutes, to Provide Guidance to Staff on the Kakaako Mauka Area Rule (Hawaii Administrative Rule Chapter 15-217) Amendment and Appoint Authority Members to the Permitted Interaction Group.
3. Request to Establish a Permitted Interaction Group, Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes §92-2.5(b), to Examine the Operations and Management of the Honuakaha Limited Partnership relating to the Honuakaha Senior Housing Project (located at 545 and 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 and identified by TMK 1-2-031-021) and Present the Permitted Interaction Group’s Findings and Recommendations to the Authority.
IV. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
4. Monthly Report and Other Status Reports
The Authority may elect to convene in executive session pursuant to Sections 92-4 and 92-5 (a), Hawaii Revised Statutes, if any exceptions set forth therein apply.
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, please contact Craig Nakamoto, HCDA Compliance Assurance and Community Outreach Officer at (808) 594-0300 and email@example.com as soon as possible, preferably by Monday, November 1, 2021. If a request is received after, Monday, November 1, 2021, we will try to obtain the auxiliary aid/service or accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Upon request, this notice is available in alternate formats.
If you would like to provide verbal or written public testimony, please submit a request or your written testimony via
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web form at http://dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/submit-testimony/
- Regular mail sent to HCDA’s office address:
Hawaii Community Development Authority
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Facsimile (fax) to HCDA at (808) 587-0299.
The deadline for submitting written testimony is 12:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Written testimony will only be accepted for items listed on the meeting agenda. Please check www.dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda for posted meeting agendas and meeting materials. Written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying. If you would like to provide oral testimony, please join the meeting via zoom (meeting id: 702 569 4770 passcode: 434019) and instructions will be provided in the chat box and also by the individual who will be presiding over the meeting.
*Pursuant to Section 92-3, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws, the Chairperson may limit public testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.