Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
- CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Kakaako Regular Meeting of January 4, 2017
- Kakaako Regular Meeting of February 1, 2017
III. ACTION ITEMS*
- Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Award Honeywell International, Inc. a Contract for the Quarterly Maintenance, Repairs, and Service of HCDA’s Security Camera and Card Access Systems for a Maximum Five Year Period Using Funds from the Hawaii Community Development Authority Revolving Funds, Public Facility Dedication Subaccount?
- Shall the Authority Adopt the Kakaako Makai Parks Active Use Master Plan and Direct the Executive Director to Amend the Makai Area Plan and Rules to Incorporate the Active Use Master Plan?
- REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Information: Kakaako Community Development District Reserved Housing Rules Proposed Draft Amendments.
- Monthly and Status reports on the following:
- Approved permit applications that did not require HRS § 206E-5.6 public hearings.
- HCDA Parks Update.
*Meals will be served to Authority Members and required staff as an integral part of the meeting.
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Garett Kamemoto, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, www.hcdaweb.org. Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA, located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA Agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at www.hcdaweb.org up to 12:00 p.m. the day before date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony, as the HCDA cannot guarantee that any written testimony submitted after the written testimony deadline will be incorporated into the record. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items shall sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. There are several public parking lots in the Kakaako area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-serve basis.