Agenda 05-03-2017 KakaakoPosted on Apr 27, 2017 in Main
Hawaii Community Development Authority
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
547 Queen Street, 2nd Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
AGENDA -KAKAAKO BUSINESS
- CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Kakaako Regular Meeting of March 1, 2017
- Kakaako Regular Meeting of April 5, 2017
III. ACTION ITEMS
- Shall the Authority Authorize the Executive Director to Expend Up to $1,500,000 in Capital Improvement Funds (CIP) for the Planning, Design, Rehabilitation and Renovation of the Two Remaining Structures at the Ala Moana Pump Station Site, Tax Map Key: 2-1-15:063, and Enter into the Required Professional Service and Construction Contracts?
- INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION*
- Information and Discussion: Status report and discussion regarding Butch Burke, et al v. Kakaako Land Company, LLC. et al, Civil No. 14-1-1912.
The Authority anticipates convening an executive meeting, pursuant to HRS 92-5(a)(4), to consult with the Board’s attorneys on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities with respect to the above item.
- REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Monthly and Status reports on the following:
- Approved permit applications that did not require HRS § 206E-5.6 public hearings.
- Kakaako Makai Area Parks Active Use Master Plan Update.
- Kakaako Community Garden Update.
- Park Updates.
*Meals will be served to Authority Members and required staff as an integral part of the meeting.
Individuals who require an auxiliary aid or accommodation due to a disability are invited to contact Garett Kamemoto, HCDA’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, by phone at (808) 594-0300, e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by facsimile at (808) 587-0299 at least 5 working days prior to the date required.
This agenda and meeting materials are available on the HCDA website at, www.hcdaweb.org. Hard copies can be reviewed at the HCDA, located at 547 Queen Street, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii.
The HCDA welcomes public testimony on HCDA Agenda items. Written public testimony will be accepted through our website at www.hcdaweb.org up to 12:00 p.m. the day before date of the meeting. Persons wishing to submit public testimony after the written testimony deadline are encouraged to appear in person at the meeting to present oral testimony, as the HCDA cannot guarantee that any written testimony submitted after the written testimony deadline will be incorporated into the record. Persons who intend to present oral testimony on HCDA agenda items shall sign-up at the beginning of each meeting. Please be advised that any written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record, and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
The HCDA is located at 547 Queen Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. There are several public parking lots in the Kakaako area. Metered street parking is also available on a first-come first-serve basis.