Consolidated Application for 2023
The Consolidated Application is available for parties interested in applying for financing from the following programs for the development of affordable housing in the State of Hawaii:
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program
- Hula Mae Multi-Family (HMMF) Revenue Bond Program
- Rental Housing Revolving Fund (RHRF) Program
- Dwelling Unit Revolving Fund (DURF) Program
The application due date is February 17, 2023, 2 p.m. HST.
To access the file, click here.
Information from previous years
- 2022 Calendar Year Awards
- 2022 Funding Round — 4% LIHTC and HMMF Application Scores
- 2022 Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP)
- QAP Location Scoring Map
- Letter to Applicants regarding the 4% LIHTC and HMMF Scoring Process
- 2021 Funding Round — 4% LIHTC and HMMF Application Scores
- Updated Fee Schedule (2022)