March 3, 2021 KALAELOA AGENDAPosted on Feb 25, 2021 in Main
HAWAII COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
AGENDA – KALAELOA BUSINESS
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
IV. ACTION ITEM
3. Approve the Kalaeloa Community Development District (KCDD) Operating Budget for the Fiscal Year 2020-2021 and Fiscal Year 2021-2022 in the amount not to exceed $570,500 and $572,315, respectively, and authorize the issuance of Land User Assessments in the amount not to exceed $570,500 and $572,315, respectively, pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes §206E-196.
The Authority anticipates convening an executive meeting pursuant to HRS §92-5(a)(4), to consult with the Board’s attorneys on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s power, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities for the subject agenda
V. REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
4. Monthly Reports and Other Status Reports
a. Approved permit applications that did not require HRS 206E-5.6 public hearings
b. Monthly Status Report of the Kalaeloa Heritage & Legacy Foundation for February 2021
c. 2020 Annual Report of the Kalaeloa Heritage & Legacy Foundation
The Authority may elect to convene in executive session pursuant to Sections 92-4 and 92-5 (a), Hawaii Revised Statutes, if any exceptions set forth therein apply. If you need any auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, please contact HCDA via phone: (808) 594-0300, e-mail: [email protected] or facsimile: (808) 587-0299 to allow sufficient time to address your request.
If you would like to provide verbal or written public testimony, please submit a request or your written testimony via
• Email at [email protected]
• Web form at https://dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda/submit-testimony/
• Regular mail sent to HCDA’s office address:
Hawaii Community Development Authority
547 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
• Facsimile (fax) to HCDA at (808) 587-0299.
The deadline for submitting written testimony is 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 2, 2021. Written testimony will only be accepted for items listed on the meeting agenda. Please check www.dbedt.hawaii.gov/hcda for posted meeting agendas and meeting materials. Written public testimony submitted to the HCDA will be treated as a public record and any contact information contained therein may be available for public inspection and copying.
*Pursuant to Section 92-3, Hawaii Revised Statutes, and Article IV, Section 10 of HCDA’s Bylaws, the Chairperson may limit public testimony on any agenda item to three minutes.