Buyback & SAE Programs

I purchased a home from or through HHFDC, and my property is subject to HHFDC’s Buyback and/or SAE Programs, or Deferred Sales Price Program. I am considering refinancing my property, transferring my property into a trust or changing title/ownership of the property.

Question: Is HHFDC’s prior written consent required before I can do anything to my property?

  • HHFDC Prior written Consent
  • Question: How do I obtain HHFDC’s consent?

  • Instructions to obtain HHFDC prior written Consent