The HHFDC Information Office serves as the central point of contact for local, regional and national media covering Hawaii housing finance and development issues.
For media inquiries, contact:
Gordon Pang, Housing Information Officer: email@example.com, (808) 341-4069.
- Groundbreaking held for 201-unit, all-rental Hale Kalele tower
- Road paving taking place along Kapolei Parkway starting March 14
- The State of Hawaii and Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement launch assistance program for Oahu homeowners
- State Completes Purchase of Leased-Fee Interest in Kamakee Vista
- Ililani Breaks Ground in Kakaako
- Kulana Hale Phase II Ground Breaking
- State Acquires Land under Front Street Apartments
- State Completes Sale of Rental Housing System Portfolio
- Kulia at Ho`opili Ground Breaking
- Pokai Bay Ground Breaking
- Housing Study
- Hale Kewalo Blessing/Grand Opening