- Hawaii Housing Planning Study:
A comprehensive set of housing data prepared for a consortium of state and county housing agencies. The study identifies current housing conditions, presents demographic and economic characteristics of Hawaii’s households, and measures housing need, demand and preferences. It also provides an update on the housing inventory and rental housing data.
- Housing Functional Plans
The State Housing Functional Plans delineate specific strategies of policies and implementable priority actions.
- Consolidated Plan, Five-Year Period:
The State Consolidated Plan provides a market analysis, housing needs discussion and five-year strategy to address the housing needs of Hawaii’s citizens through State administration of the Home Investment Partnerships (HOME), Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG), and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) programs.
- Substantial Amendment to the State of Hawaii’s Consolidated Plan PY 2015-2019, Housing Trust Fund
- Consolidated Plan PY 2015-2019
- Second Substantial Amendment to the State of Hawaii’s Consolidated Plan PY 2010-2014
- Substantial Amendment to the State of Hawaii’s Consolidated Plan PY 2010-2014
- Consolidated Plan PY 2010-2015
- Consolidated Plan PY 2005-2010
- Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan:
The Annual Action Plan of the Consolidated Plan describes the State’s funding plans for the coming program year and certifies program compliance with the Consolidated Plan, HOME, ESG, and HOPWA programs.
- Annual Action Plan PY2017-2018
- Annual Action Plan PY 2016-2017, Housing Trust Fund Substantial Amendment
- Annual Action Plan PY 2016-2017
- Annual Action Plan PY 2015 – 2016, HOME Substantial Amendment
- Annual Action Plan PY 2015-2016
- Annual Action Plan PY 2014-2015
- Annual Action Plan PY 2013-2014
- Annual Action Plan PY 2012-2013
- Annual Action Plan PY 2011-2012, ESG Substantial Amendment
- Substantial Amendment to the PY2011 Action Plan
- Annual Plan Action Plan PY 2011-2012
- Annual Action Plan PY 2010-2011
- Annual Action Plan Supplement PY 2010-2011
- Annual Action Plan PY 2009-2010
- Annual Action Plan PY 2008-2009
- Addendum to Action Plan PY 2008-2009
- Neighborhood Stabilization Plan Substantial Amendment
- Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program Substantial Amendment
- Annual Action Plan PY 2007-2008
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER):
An Annual performance report to HUD on the formula grant housing activities. These include HOME funds for affordable for-sale and rental housing, Emergency Shelter Grant funds through Homeless Programs, and HOPWA (Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS).
- Report to the 2017 Hawaii State Legislature
- Revised Citizen Participation Plan:
A plan for citizen involvement in the administration of certain programs.