Rental Housing Revolving Fund Tier 2 Application
The Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation (HHFDC) has up to $150,000,000 in Rental Housing Revolving Funds (RHRF) available for eligible RHRF loans pursuant to Act 236 (SLH 2022) and Section 201H-202 of the Hawaii Revised Statues.
These funds are available only for mixed-income rental projects for individuals and families with incomes above sixty and at or below one hundred per cent of the median family income for the State of Hawaii.
For more information, click here.
The Final Applicant List for Rental Housing Revolving Fund (RHRF) Tier 2 Moderate Income Funding Program Funding for Mixed Income Projects is here.
A Consolidated Application is available for parties interested in applying for financing from the following programs for the development of affordable housing in the State of Hawaii:
- Dwelling Unit Revolving Fund
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit
- Rental Housing Revolving Fund
- Hula Mae-Multi Family Bond
Please refer to the respective program sections for information regarding program requirements and deadlines.
- 2022 Funding Round Awards
- 2022 Funding Round — 4% LIHTC and HMMF Application Scores
- 2022 Qualified Allocation Plan
- QAP 2022 Location Scoring Map
- HHFDC 2022 Consolidated Application
- Letter to Applicants regarding the 4% LIHTC and HMMF Scoring Process (New 12/30/21)
- 2021 Funding Round — 4% LIHTC and HMMF Application Scores (New 12/30/21)
- GET Tax Exemption
- Updated Fee Schedule (2022)